Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It Happened!


I can’t believe it happened! Today I am now an old man. Today I had a birthday! You my ask yourself; what is he crying about? Well, I turned thirty today. The big 30. September was always one of the months that I looked forward to. Not anymore. From now on, it’s nothing but hair loss, name calling, and memory loss.
I know you must be asking yourself, name calling? Yeah! Name calling. You know, Old Man, Old Geezer, and who can’t forget Grandpa!! Yes, that’s right; it’s all down hill from now on. I guess I just have to suck it up!!! Oh well, Thank God I still have a HOT wife!!!!!
Let me tell you a little about her. Not only is she hot! She is also amazing. She is an awesome Mom and an awesome wife. Here is just of many stories about my best friend. >


About three years ago, I was hit by a drunk driver. (I’m trying my best not to lose it right now.) She became my strength, my support, and my care giver. She did every thing. With the man tears coming down my face right now, I thank the almighty God for her. She did it all. God gave her the strength and she cowgirl-ed up. I love this woman. I can't believe that my loving God has blessed me with the honor of taking care of her. Baby, if you are reading this; I love you. I love you with all of my heart, and I thank God that I am able to enjoy my thirtieth birthday with my two boys, but most importantly with my best friend. I love you.

8 comments:

cesar said...

Happy BirthDay David and may God bless you and your family.

Jescel said...

Happy birthday, DAvid... you know, birthdays are just numbers... yours happen to be just a large one.. LOL (look who's talking)....seriously, everyday is precious and i pray that God would give you another 30 or more wonderful years of life. Stay blessed.

Dave and Vicky said...

I love you too!!! I would do it all again if I had to. I hope you had a wonderful day... You see 30 isn't that bad. :)
Love you...

Mrs. Garcia said...

ok so i feel like a jerk i just saw u and didn't even say happy birthday =(...but i didn't know...i still have time HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and for the record ur not old...now my parents there old...lol just kidding

Joseph said...

Yo Davey, dry up those "man-tears", get "cowboy-ed up" and go out and (hope you had) have an awesome birthday, man...
love you, bro'

Marcy Ribeiro said...

OMG!!!! I SUCK..... dave HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!! GOD BLESS YOU...YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE SO SPECIAL IN OUR LIVES...WE LOVE YOU.....

Igor Alonso said...

David-

It is awesome to read your display of love for your mate publicly as an example for all of us. I thank God for you and your family and look forward to watching God continue to do cool things in your lives!

Big Sister said...

Happy Birthday dude, but to those of us already way past the thirty mark - wait til forty approaches!!! We were going to bring you some Kevin cookies, but never made it. Sorry we missed it. Hope it was a wonderful day.