Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Best Birthday!!!




The Celebrations started on the day I was born. My family and I went out to eat at the best place in the World(Outback). I'm truly blessed to have Awesome In-laws and an awesome Brother-in-law. Now, He's a little wired, but I still love my little Bro. Ok, He's taller than me, so he is not so little. Thank you for excepting me into your family.I love you guys. I can't leave out my little guys. The cutest boys every. Daddy loves you guys.

I must thank God for blessing me with the best student group in the world. They are the best!! The R & B gang gave me a birthday cake, birthday cards, and a UM cap for my birthday. Ceasar# 1; thanks for the DVD! I'll show it on Sunday. I was also proud to wear the old fart ribbon that my kids gave me. I truly love this group with all of my heart. That was not all that happened; I was also given a surprise birthday party by my beautiful wife and hosted by my beautiful step-sister Patty. (AKA Vicky's boss) Thank you Patty for everything you have done for us. I Thank God for you!
This was the best birthday I have ever had. It 's made me forget that I am 30. Thank you FRC Doral S.M., Thank you all for coming to my party, and thank you to my beautiful Wife. I love you Guys.
Texas Dave!

3 comments:

tert said...

thank for writing about us For and a extra thanks for putting apicture to

Joseph said...

texas dave, just caught that "wife-fearing" part of your profile description -- too funny!
PS: i know what you mean...lol

chad said...

woooohooooo!!!!! go cowboys!