Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I awake ! I really am!

Good Morning World!!
I've been up since 2:30 am and I'm still awake. I'm working this morning, but thats ok. That's life.My wife Vicky and I had dinner last night with our friends the Ribeiro's. They have been there with us through good and bad times.We love them!
Anyways, It's Tuesday morning and all I can think about is seeing my student group and getting to see what God is doing at FRC Doral every week. God has bless my Wife and I with the best Student group in Miami. I am so grateful that God has chosen Vicky and I to lead this awesome group. I'm also blessed to have the most awesome leaders; Danny,Caesar #1 & Caesar #2, Tiy, and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ,WONDERFUL ,and yes THE HOTTEST WIFE IN THE WORLD VICKY. I thank God each day for you guys. Thank you all for your hard work.Till next time.

See ya'll!!!!!!!











No comments: