Monday, August 20, 2007

A Daddy's Toughest Day.




Today was the hardest day of my life. I can honestly say that man tears came out. You may be asking yourself, what is he talking about? Today Vicky and I had to take my little cowboy(Joshua) to baby school/daycare for the first time in his 18 month old life. I thought it would be easy to leave him there, but it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I held it together for the first few minitue, but then I broke. It turned out to be Daddy's Toughest Day.

5 comments:

Julieta Reyes said...

Nice blog Aguirre,
Keep it going!
Count on the "Journey" duo for whatever you need; support, prayers etc.
God bless you and your Ministry!

Julieta

@heredes said...

Bro -- I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh ! That's a pretty fruity cowboy picture! ;) j/k bro - must ve been tough! Love ya man !

Jescel said...

Awwww.... that's so touching :o)

Big Sister said...

Don't worry Dave, one day you'll go to pick him up and he'll want to stay longer. It's hard, but he'll be fine. You found the best place for him, just keep that in mind and next year he'll be with big brother John.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh i luv ur son. i can't believe you call him a little cowboy. that has got 2 stop. just kidding cowboy dave. see ya sunday.