Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wow... I feel loved!!

Thanks to Live Feed...I feel really bad.
Wow so many faithful blog readers still visit me even though I really stink at updating the blog?
I promise to write at least once a week maybe with a little help from Vic.
So here's a brief mind dump of my non-stop life:
1. 2 months ago we started the Doral student band... we've had a few hiccups... but we are getting better. Thanks R&B, Jake and Davi for rockin'.

2. Also I'm happy to see the Miami Cowboys forming... since Parcels has obtained a lot of fomer Cowboy players and coaches.... almost like the real thing I hope.

3. Oh.. yeah my house was flooded... check out Vicky's blog for video.... Thank you God for insurance.
4.My best friends the Logans left to South Africa on Thursday for three years as missionaries. I'm so excited for them and amazed by their faith. Check out their blog http://logansinsa.blogspot.com5. It's Baseball Season........ so guess what that means?!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey :) im glad to hear the band at doral is going good.

and even though im not a big fan of the cowboys, i think its cool that they're gaining players.


you're awesome dave! see you around school :)

Texas Dave said...

Thank you Ali. See ya.

Anonymous said...

nice to see you back in the blog world. miss you guys so keep it up so we know whats going on! yes, and GROSS about the drill!