Saturday, March 22, 2008

Man vs. Drill


The other day while I us building a prop for the school play, I got into a fight with a
18 volt drill. As you can see the drill got me pretty good. It drill me all the way through my thumb. Now I know what you must be thinking, but I do know how to use a drill...but this is just one of those freak accidents where you are in shock from pain and the actual situation. It REALLY HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a positive note.. I totally missed the bone and only drilled through meat...yes, gross but better than a drilled bone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouuucch! that stinks :(

well, i hope ur thumb feels better soon :)


if if makes u feel any better, the sun completely FRIED me yesterday..lol.


see u monday :)

Anonymous said...

i havent seen u around school all week :(

Amanda said...

oh my gosh, so THIS is what you were telling me about. ouch. well, on behalf of those involved in the play, thank you for your dedication and bravery to handle such a powerful, dangerous, deadly instrument. but do me a favor and just stick to refilling hand sanitizers. i think you'll be much safer that way ;)