Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Construction continues

I'm a little behind on my construction blogs. Two weeks ago my father-in-law and I replaced one of our sliding glass doors. Thank goodness he knows how to install windows/doors. We have saved so much $$$ doing the labor ourself. So when the door was in...my payment was to become Mr. B's barber. So we have one large sliding glass door to be installed and of course the floors and baseboards. This is coming along so much slower than I would like and Vicky would like but I'm a busy guy. So little by little.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

construction.. sounds like fun =P


ur awesome dave.. just thought u should know :)

love u!

Amanda said...

why is it that mr. b wore EXACTLY what he wears for school. that blue shirt, haha. so... how'd his hair come out?

Anonymous said...

so where are the after pictures? we need to see how the new windows look - we need to see them! luv ya, the logans

Anonymous said...

UPDATE! :)

ive gotta say..i still think its awesome that i see u in school like everyday..haha